Ayatul Kursi in English” What is Ayatul Kursi, what is its significance in Islam, are there any injunctions about it in Shariah, what are its benefits and when should it be recited, what is the benefit of reciting it, let’s talk about it They describe you briefly and also give you access to its Arabic form.
When the verse of Ayatul Kursi is recited while resting at night, it is guarded by the angels appointed by Allah all night long And Satan is driven away from this man. It is narrated by Imam Bayhaqi That the person recites the verse of Al-Kursi while sleeping May Allah grant him peace and tranquility in his house and in the house of his neighbor and all the family around him.
Ayatul Kursi in English
It is narrated from Hazrat Qatada that whoever repeats the verse of Ayatul Kursi at bedtime, he is protected till he wakes up. It is a fact that whoever sleeps at night after reciting the verse of Ayatul Kursi, may Allaah help him to perform the Morning Prayer and he is protected from the evil attacks.
It is narrated on the authority of Abo Dharr that he came to the service of Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH). He was in the mosque. Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) described the virtues of prayer, fasting and charity. I said: ‘O Nabi! What is the greatest verse revealed to you? Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) recited Ayatul Kursi.
Ayatul Kursi with English Translation
It is narrated from Hazrat Ayesha that a believer came to the service of Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) and complained that there was no blessing in his household. Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said: Do you not recite Ayatul Kursi? Allah Almighty will bless the food and curry on which you recite Ayatul Kursi. ”
This hadith proves that blessing is a spiritual thing and it is obtained from the words proved by Qur’anic verses and hadiths. It is wrong to deny this.
It is narrated from Hazrat Abdullah Ibn Abbas that Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said: A person who recites Ayat-ul-Kursi after every obligatory prayer. Allah Almighty gives him the heart of a grateful servant, the deeds of the righteous and the reward of the prophets And He spreads His hand of mercy over him and as soon as he dies he enters Paradise.
It is narrated from Ibn Ishaq that Zayd ibn Thabit went to his garden and heard noise in it They said what it, One of the jinn replied: We are starving, so I intend to take something from your fruit. Please allow it for us. He said: Yes, I have made it lawful for you. Then Zayd ibn Thabit said, “Will you not tell us the way by which we can escape from you?” He said, “There is a verse of Ayatul Kursi. Read it, and then no jinn or devil will come near.”
It is narrated from Hazrat Abu Ayub Ansari that he had a bundle there were palms in it. Giants used to come and take palms from it. He complained to the Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH). Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said: Go and say this when you see them. “Come to the service of the Messenger of Allah. “So when he uttered these words, Caught the giants, and the Jinn swore that he would not come again. They left him and came to the service of Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH). Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) asked: What happened to your prisoner?
He said he swore he would not return. Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said: He lied, he is accustomed to lying, and then he arrested him again. He swore to stop and then he left He came to the service of the Holy Prophet and Prophet said: What happened to your prisoner? He said, “He swore to stop doing that.” Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said: He lied. He is accustomed to lying. Then they arrested him and said: I will not leave you.
And I will take you to the service of the Holy Prophet (saw) jinn said: I will tell you one thing that is the verse of Ayatul Kursi Read it in your house. Satan and the jinn will not come near you. These companions came to the Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH).
Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) asked what your prisoner did He told her what he had said ۔The Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said that There is no doubt that this is true Although he himself is a pack of lies.
It is a fact that man is not weak but has the power to overcome the evil forces. It is wrong to say that I am weak by surrendering to the self and the devil۔ Allah Almighty revealed the Qur’an Al-Hakim to cure human weaknesses and diseases.
Ayatul Kursi Importance
- The whole Qur’an is the word of God Almighty. But the effects of its verses are different. Like all the prophets and saints are beloved of Allah but their ranks are different.
- The names and attributes of God Almighty are mentioned in Ayat-ul-Kursi, so this verse is great.
- That the devil runs away from it, peace comes to the restless heart.
- It removes anger, evil and haraam lusts and protects religion and the world.
- Therefore, reciting Ayat-ul-Kursi with sincerity brings benefits of both religion and world.
- The constant recitation of Ayat-ul-Kursi brings man under the direct protection of Allah.
- If you or your child suffers from memory loss, you can recite this verse and in a few days, you will feel a change in yourself.
- Regular recitation of Ayat-ul-Kursi improves your mind and man regains his lost potential.
- You can also hear this verse for your dear ones who have passed away and can reward their souls; it is a feeling of complete peace.
- If you are afraid of someone or want to avoid the wrath of an unpleasant event that is coming your way, start reciting the verse and recite it with certainty, you will be given great strength by Allah. Ameen