Are you looking Ayatul Kursi in Roman English So lets see” Ayat al-Kursi is such a powerful verse of the Holy Qur’an that its reader is admitted to Paradise.
And by reading it, you will be protected from evil. Would you like to know where this verse is in the Holy Qur’an?
Ayat al-Kursi is verse number 255 of the second Surah Al-Baqarah in the Holy Quran. Likewise, if you open the third part of the Holy Quran, you will find it in the first page.
It is in Arabic, are you worried and you don’t know Arabic but you want to be able to read Ayat al-Kursi so that you can get its blessings.
So there is a very good news for you because now you will be able to read Ayat al-Kursi even if you don’t know Arabic. In this article you will get to read Ayat al-Kursi in Roman English. So let’s read.
Ayatul Kursi in Roman English with Translation
In order to give you maximum benefit, we have made it in image format so that you can also save it with yourself.
We have translated it along with Roman English so that you can know what Allah has explained in it and also get its original meaning.
How to Memorize Ayatul Kursi
If Ayat al-Kursi is memorized orally, it becomes even easier to read it regularly. If you want to memorize it and keep it with you, then we tell you some measures. If you follow it, memorizing it will not be a difficult task.
- Set aside a time for your activities every day.
- You can listen to the recitation of Ayatul Kursi in your mobile or you can go to YouTube and listen to it in the voice of your favorite reciter.
- While listening to the recitation, make sure that you have Ayat al-Kursi in written form in front of you
- See Ayatul Kursi in written form.
- After listening to the sound carefully, try to repeat it yourself
- If you listen to it regularly for a week, it will become part of your habit and you will memorize its words.
- If you find it difficult to read the entire verse, then you can memorize this verse separately by dividing it into four parts, which will certainly be an easy process.
- If you understand it well translated into your language, it will be easier for you to memorize it now.
- It should be noted that if you memorize Ayat al-Kursi, repeat it regularly this Quran ayat so that it is not forgotten due to laziness.
- Reciting Durood Sharif sharpens the memory and you can remember verbal things easily.
If you do this, we hope that you will remember Ayatul Kursi and benefit from its blessings yourself and pray for us too. Peace be upon you.