Dua for Marriage in Islam” Islam is a pure religion and teaches the reform of society and the equal distribution of rights. Orders to stop the evils spread in the society. Hazrat Muhammad Mustafa (peace be upon him) has made marriage a Sunnah. Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) used to say when he congratulated someone on marriage May Allah bless you with this marriage and bless you, and keep you both together in goodness.
Dua for Blessings in Marriage
- You are about to start another chapter in life. However, marriage is bound by love. I wish you a passionate, married life. happy marriage! Always be happy together.
- Dear newlyweds! I am so happy to have had the opportunity to enjoy your wedding! What a lovely couple you are! Also, good luck to both of you. Keep smiling
- You look so perfect together that it looks like you’ve been in love for a thousand years!
- I wish you all the happiness. Congratulations on your wedding!
- I wish you both the happiness you both deserve.
- I’m glad to be a part of your wedding day, and look forward to seeing what happens to both of you.
- I wish you a wonderful day with many wonderful memories that will last a lifetime.
- Both the bride and the groom wish to have a shared dream, and a happy journey towards a common future.
- Shall we love you both? However, may God remove all your worries and fill your heart with love and respect for one another!
- Your wedding day can travel in every way, yet your love can grow forever. Congratulations to the perfect !
Dua for Newly Married Couple
- No one wants to go to jail unless everyone wants to get married. This world is full of such irony. Coincidentally congratulations on your wedding!
- May the love that binds you together be stronger in the years to come. Also, have a prosperous life ahead of you!
- Respect the blessings of love in each other beyond this day.
- Marriage is a relationship of two souls. However, the union of two hearts is achieved only through true love. My dear, I wish you a charming married life!
- Happy Day! This is your wedding ceremony! However, I pray to Allah Almighty to keep you in His mercy forever. And I wish you many happy years together!
- Congratulations to the most charming looking bride and groom on entering another chapter of their lives. Also, may God’s blessings be with you in the years to come!
- You are the sweetest couple I have ever seen! You both deserve the best in the world. Be happy with each other happy marriage!
- I wish the journey of love for both of you would never end. However, let your passion and love grow as each year travels. Happy marriage!
- I’m glad you finally found the person you were dreaming of. Also, may your marriage be eternal and everlasting! Congratulations to you both!
- Congratulations on your wedding! However, the two of you look so good together that it seems like it really makes you for each other! Live a wonderful life together!
- You two have found the perfect partner for each other. Never let each other feel alone until the end of time. Enjoy an exciting life after marriage!
- What a wonderful day for you both! So, you have just shown the world that true love never ends. I’m so glad you both!
- Give the flowers of love access to your heart today and forever. Plus, you deserve a happy life.
- I wish you could make a sweet romantic day, full of love that feels brand new.
Dua for Marriage in Islam
- You are no less than a beautiful married life and a couple of beautiful children. Have a good time at the wedding. Take my love for you both!
- The sparkle in your eyes tells more about your love than you know. So my best wishes to you all on this beautiful occasion. Congratulations!
- I am very happy to share this celebration with you both. However, your unconditional love for each other is a big motivation for me!
- Let the blessings of God be on the open path in your heart and may your married life be overwhelmed by the abundance of God’s love!
- Only love and affection can be created between you in the coming days of your life
- Before you start your new life, I want to say, always make each other your main concern and make love the focal point of your daily life!
- May all your days be as happy and joyful as your wedding day.
- Only in the arms of the one you love can you find true happiness
- You have always been my best friend in life. I am confident that you will form a decent family with your beautiful wife.
- This is your wedding party, I feel very strange at the moment! That’s why your marriage dances in my mind. I wish you all the best for your wedding day!
Dua for Marriage Islam
- Married life is always full of new adventures and new experiences. Always keep each other in your heart and let the spirit of love prevail over you!
- Congratulations to you! You grow old together all your life and grow a family together!
- Before today you were angry with each other. From now on, in the near future, you will go crazy over each other. However, this is the magic of marriage!
- A wedding, a great wedding, just an explosion. Romance and celebration of community and love; what do you think about it? Nothing
- Marriage is like swinging a stick, twisting a goggle, or eating a fork. Also, it looks easy until you try it.
- You are not wondering when all this is said. Of course, in today’s world such words are seldom heard on the occasion of marriage. You can pay for it through social media If your relationship is closer then of course you can add humorous words so that no one will feel bad.