You are looking for How to make Tayammum every question you have about Tayammum will be answered here.
The literal meaning of Tayammum is “to intend”.
In Shariah terminology, Tayammum means “wiping the hands with pure clay on the face and arms including the elbows.” It means to place the hand on the pure clay and then rub the hand over the face and hands.
How to Make Tayammum In Quran
In Shariah, Tayammum is ordered when water is not available for performing prayers and other matters. In the Holy Qur’an, Allah says:
How to do Tayammum Hanafi
Three things are obligatory in Tayammum:
- Intending that I perform tayammum with the intention of attaining purity. There is no need to say this word with the tongue, only the intention in the heart is sufficient. On whom bath is obligatory.
- There is no need for a separate Tayammum for ablution, but the Tayammum of Ghusl alone is sufficient if a person cannot do tayammum by himself due to disability.
- Then another person should perform tayammum for him, but the intention will be done by the person who is doing tayammum.
- To wipe the entire mouth in such a way that not even a small part is left.
- Turning both hands up to the elbows so that no part remains.
If women are wearing bangles or jewelry, they should remove it and do tayammum, and whoever is wearing a ring should also remove it or remove it from its place.
In Tayammum, intention is a condition. This is because ablution is done with water. Water is purifying by its very nature, so there is no need for intention, while soil itself is not purifying, so when you want to purify it, intention is necessary.
When is Tayammum Permissible
Tayammum is permissible in the following situations/instances:
- A disease that is aggravated by ablution or bathing Or in the case of using water, there is a risk of late recovery.
- Water is not available or there is no power to use water.
- Don’t expect water for miles around.
- The water is occupied by an enemy who risks being killed or dishonored in obtaining it.
- A vermin occupying the water
- Or there are vermin on the way.
- There is a fear of missing the Eid prayer while performing ablution or bath.
- The non-Wali should fear that the funeral prayer will be left, meaning that the four Takbeers
Tayammum is permissible in all these situations, but Tayammum is not permissible if water is available or if water is available or the patient is healthy.
How to do Tayammum on wall
It is permissible to perform tayammum with any pure material from the earth, for example, clay, stone and sand. Earth refers to something that neither melts nor burns to ashes when thrown into fire.
Tayammum with gold and silver is not permissible because they melt and Tayammum with wood is not permissible because it burns to ashes. But if there is dust on gold, silver or wood, then it is permissible.
How to do Tayammum at Home
The proper way of performing Tayammum is to spread the fingers of both hands and strike on the ground or something similar to the ground. Then remove your hand from him and if it sticks around too much, sweep it away.
Wipe the whole face with it, then in the same way, strike the hands on the ground or the type of ground and wipe both hands from the nails to the elbows.
What things break Tayammum?
Tayammum will also be broken by the things that break ablution or make Ghusl obligatory. As soon as the water is available and usable, the Tayammum will be over. Finally you can read dua for tayammum.
See Related: how is Ghusl performed
Tayammum without Sand/ Stone
Carry water for travel purposes. If this is not possible and there is no soil available or there is a problem of freezing of water due to extreme cold.
So the jurists say that when going to such an area, take a board of wood, iron or something else with you and plaster on it with mud.
Tayammum can be done on this board. Direct tayammum is not permissible on things that are not of the earth, so it is permissible to perform tayammum on them if they are dusty or plastered with mud.