Let us tell you in this article How to Make Wudu Step by Step> Hazrat Abo Horaira narrates that he heard Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) saying: On the Day of Qayamat, my followers will be called white-faced and white-legged because of the radiance of ablution. The one among you who has the power to increase his radiance should increase it.
Hazrat Amr bin Abbasa Salmi narrates that I said: Ya Nabi! I want to know what ablution is! Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said: Whoever of you performs ablution with the intention of reward, rinses, pours water into his nose, cleans his nose, Allaah removes the sins of his face, mouth and nostrils.
That’s how it cleans his face according to the command of Allah; His sins are cleansed when they are related by mouth. In the same way, when he performs ablutions, all his limbs are blessed with this ablution, and his minor sins disappear.
He should stand up and offer prayers in which he should praise and glorify Allah in a way that is worthy of His glory. And if he pays attention to the worship of Allah, then after he has finished the prayer, he will be cleansed of his sins as his mother had just given birth to him.
Wudu Introduction Hadith
Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said: Tell me, if a person’s horses with white faces and white legs are found in black horses, will he not be able to identify his horses among them? The companions said: Why not? O Messenger of Allah!
Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said: When my ummah comes to my pool, their faces and hands and feet will be white and shining with the signs of ablution, and I will be present at the pool to receive them.
How to Do Wudu Step by Step
He should first intend to attain purity and get reward. After that, after reciting Bismillah, wash both hands up to the wrist three times and then rinse three times and brush.
Then pour water in the nose 3times then clean your face 3 times in such a way that from the hair of the forehead to the bottom of the chin and the earlobes of both ears no place remains dry.
If you have a thick beard, Wash it lightly, and if your beard is light enough to be visible, wash your skin. Then wash both hands up to the elbows three times, first right then left.
Then wet both hands with fresh water and wipe the whole head once. Then wipe the inner part of the ear and the outer surface of the ear and the neck. Then wash both feet and toes three times, first wash right foot up to ankle then left.
The Abominations of Wudhu
- Pouring water into the mouth with the left hand for rinsing.
- Washing face with one hand without excuse.
- Splashing hard on the face while washing.
- Excessive use of water while performing Wudhu.
- Talking worldly while performing Wudhu.
- Wiping the throat
- Pouring ablution water on an unclean place.
- Drops of ablution water dripping into the ablution vessel.
- Abandoning a Sunnah
Ablution is Broken
- The discharge of something from the stool or urine.
- The flow of blood or pus-stained water over the body.
- Sleeping on a person’s pillow in such a way that by removing the pillow he falls down and his hips move away from the ground, but if he is sitting and his hips do not move from place then ablution is not broken.
- Laughing of an adult in prayer.
- Fainting for some reason.
- Watery eyes
- Discharge of semen, vadi and madhi
Do not Invalidate Wudu
- Appearance of blood that does not flow from its place.
- Falling flesh without bleeding.
- Vomiting that does not fill the mouth.
- Mucus vomiting even though the phlegm is high.
- If a person falls asleep while lying down and he is listening to the people around him, then ablution is not broken.
- Falling asleep while praying while bowing.
- Touching the pubic area.
How to Make Wudu by Sunnah
Etiquette of ablution
- Sitting on a high place.
- Facing the Qiblah.
- Don’t ask for help from anyone else.
- Don’t talk worldly.
- Combining the intention of the heart and the action of the tongue.
- Recitation of good prayers.
- Bismillah while washing each organ.
- Insert the index finger into both ear canals.
- Shake the tight, loose ring.
- Rinse with the right hand and put water in the nose.
- Cleaning the nose with the left hand.
- In case of no disability, perform ablution before the time comes.
- Recitation of Kalima Shahadat after Wudhu.
- Drinking the water left over from ablution while standing.
Perform Wudu Importance
- Hazrat Anas bin Malik says that when Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) flourished in Madinah, I was eight years old. At that time, Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said, “If you can, perform ablution always
- Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said: Completing ablution (with etiquette) even in adverse conditions and raising one’s feet towards the mosque and waiting for one prayer after another. Washes away all sins
It is very unpleasant to touch hands in cold water in severe cold weather. The fact that the believer performs ablutions with satisfaction, taking care of all manners, and washes the limbs of ablutions thoroughly, is proof that he is enjoying this affliction in the love of Allah, and that he has full hope of His mercy and forgiveness.
Sheikh-ul-Islam Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri stated in a meeting that once I was invited to address a gathering of women. It was said that you should discuss the need for veil but instead of this topic I made purification a topic and while discussing the virtue and blessings of ablution I took a pledge from the women that from today onwards she will always make arrangements for ablution and not just ablution. She will also remember her ablution.
He said that instead of talking on the veil, I told her the basis of the veil, because when she will always perform ablution and also remember that she is ablution, then the heart will be inclined towards remembrance and when remembrance of God and spiritual blessings Pleasure will come, then there will be humility in the eyes and a dupatta and chador on the head.