Innallaha Ma Sabireen Meaning in Urdu “Do we know how to be patient, for whom we are patient, and what we want to achieve with patience?
For patience we have to correct the intention and bring sincerity in it, otherwise there will be no difference between our patience and the patience of the animal, because when adversity befalls him, he also endures, but he does not know that Why did trouble come upon him and how to deal with it and what will be the benefit of it.
Innallaha Ma Sabireen
Imam Qusayri states innallaha ma as sabireen that just as a person remains steadfast in his condition despite being in good health, so is steadfastness in adversity with good manners is called patience.
Hazrat Amr ibn Uthman said innallaha ma’as sabireen: It is patience to be steadfast on the commands of Allah and to accept His trial with a smile and calmness.
The famous poet of the pre-Islamic period and chief of the tribe, Amru al-Qais, was asked by the chief of another tribe that his tribe highly respects him.
When I do everything that you do, then what is there in you that is not in me? Amr al-Qais replied, “I endure hardships, now we discuss:
- Innallaha ma sabireen status
- Innallaha ma sabireen in Urdu text
- Innallaha ma sabireen in Arabic text
Innallaha Ma Sabireen Meaning in Urdu
Hazrat Abdollah ben Masoud said: I still feel like this Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) with the eye of imagination that you are mentioning a prophet Whose people wounded them and filled them with blood. They used to cleanse the body with it and cried out: O Lord! Forgive these people because they do not understand (who I am).
It is narrated from Hazrat Abu Saeed Al-Khudri that once some members of the Ansar asked the Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) and he gave them wealth.
When he asked, he gave it again until he ran out of money. He said: I do not accumulate wealth. Whoever works with patience, Allah will give him the strength of patience, and he among you who is given wealth is not better and more extensive than patience.
Innallaha ma sabireen images in English
The virtue of patience Innallaha ma sabireen
Hazrat Abdollah bin Amr narrated that Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said: There are two things in which they are found. Allah Almighty writes it as thankful and patient And whoever does not have these two qualities, Allah will not write him as patient and thankful.
(Those are the two traits:) Whoever looks at and follows the one above him in religious matters and looks at the one below him in worldly affairs and gives thanks to Allah for giving him Allah Almighty writes such a person as patient and grateful.
And whoever looks at those who are below him in religious matters and those who are above him in worldly affairs and he regrets what he did not get, then Allah does not call him patient and grateful.
Must Read : Dua for Anxiety and Depression
Innallaha ma sabireen
Hazrat Saad narrated that I said: Who is the most severe test among the people? He said: Of the Prophets, Man’s temptation is according to his religious position. If you are strong in religion, then there is a severe test. If he is weak in religion, then he is tested according to religion.
These trials are always with the servant even (because of patience in suffering) he walks on the earth in such a way that there is no sin on him.
In the narration of Imam Ahmad it is said: “The most severely tested among the people are the Prophets then those who are close to them than those who are close to them than those who are close to them.
According to the narration of Imam Hakim, Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said (in response to the above question): Holy Prophets After they were asked, Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said: Scholars, then the Holy Prophet said: Righteous.
Our Best Life with Patience
Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said: When Allah Almighty intends good to a servant; He will soon punish him (for his sins) in this world.
Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said: The greatest reward is with great hardship, and when Allaah loves a people, He tests them. So whoever is pleased with it is pleased with Allah and whoever is displeased with it is displeased.
It is narrated on the authority of Abo Horaira that Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said: The believing man and woman are constantly tested in life, wealth and children until they meet Allah in such a way that there is no sin on them.
Read More: subhana-rabbiyal-azeem-meaning-in-urdu
Quotes Innallaha Ma As Sabireen
- Hazrat Umar (RA) said that we have got our best life with patience.
- Hazrat Ali said: Patience has the same place in faith as the head has in the body.
- Hazrat Ali said: Patience is a ride that never stumbles.
- Hazrat Harith said: Everything has essence. The essence of man is intellect and the essence of intellect is patience.
- Hazrat Shaqiq Balkhi said: Patience and contentment are two forms. When you start to act, the beginning is patience and the end is pleasure.
- Hazrat Dhu Al-Noon said: Patience is the name of staying away from disobedience to the commands of Allah, peace and contentment after taking a sip of suffering, and showing oneself to be rich in spite of being needy in the field of life.
- Hazrat Abu Ali Al-Daqaq said: The patient succeeded with the honor of both worlds, because they got the companionship of Allah Almighty. So Allah is with the patient
- Imam Qustalani states that one of the signs of love of the Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) is to be patient in suffering. Because with this love the lover gets such pleasure that he forgets the misery and the pain which afflicts others does not reach him.
- We need to be careful that we do not call on God not only in times of trouble but also in times of prosperity.
- Let’s adopt patience in our lives.