labaik allahuma labaik these are specific Arabic words that the pilgrim recites during Hajj. This is called talbiyah. When a person is called by another honorable person, he responds with a good word.
In the same way, when a pilgrim goes on Hajj, he cries labaik allahuma labaik. So Allah says: Yes! I am close to you and I am going to shower blessings on you, so ask for whatever you want.
I am even closer to your aorta, (remember aorta is the vein that carries blood throughout the body A Companion of the Messenger those who fell while riding and died while reciting Talbiyah in ihram He said: They will rise on the Day of Qayamat while reciting Talbiyah.
Labaik Allahuma Labaik Talbiyah
Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said: When a Muslim recites the talbiyah, he is accompanied by stones, trees, and everything made of clay, and the whole earth resounds with the talbiyah.
The Prophet said: Gabriel Amin Came here and said: Don’t keep quiet at this point when reciting talbiyah because reciting aloud is 1 of the mottos of Hajj (identity, habit, sign) Now we discuss labbaik allahumma labbaik full dua.
Labbaik Meaning in English with Arabic
Labaik Allahuma Labaik The voice of Abraham
The construction of Bait-ul-Allah was performed by Hazrat Ibrahim (as) and all its details are described in the Qur’an. When Hazrat Ibrahim (as) had built this Ka’bah, he was given an order Proclaim the Hajj loudly among the people.
The echo of this proclamation of Hazrat Ibrahim (PBUH) was heard to the world of spirits. The happy and virtuous souls who raised the voices of Labaik Allahuma Labaik on this voice, the same people in the world go on a journey to this house.
That confession of souls is embodied in human bodies in the form of Hajj pilgrimage in the world and today millions of Muslims are present responding to this Abrahamic voice.
Pilgrims come to Allah Almighty because of the acceptance of the prayer of Hazrat Ibrahim (as) in which they prayed to Allah that Allah! This house of yours has been built at your command. Now make this house the center of worship of the people, the center of gathering. Help believers from all over the world to come together here.
People from all over the world come here, visit the house of their Lord and gather here and refresh their faith by returning to this house. This house sends a message of peace to visitors from all over the world. The message of this House of Allah is peace for the whole world, collective well-being and security and prosperity for the whole world.
Hajj is an important part of the pillars of Islam which is obligatory once in a lifetime on every sane, able Muslim Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) has given a stern warning to a person who does not perform Hajj despite being able to do so.
Numerous virtues of performing Hajj have been mentioned in the hadiths. Hazrat Abo Horaira says that Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH)said: Allah hosts people who travel for Hajj and Umrah.
Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said: Whoever performed Hajj to this house (Ka’bah), so he did not approach the woman nor did he commit any sin. So (cleansed from all sins) he returned as his mother had given birth to him.
First of all, the angels performed Hajj to the house of Allah Almighty. Two thousand years before the birth of Hazrat Adam (PBUH) the angels built Baitullah Sharif. Allah Almighty ordered the angels living on earth to perform Tawaf and Hajj.
Hazrat Ebn Abbas (RA) says that when Hazrat Adam (PBUH) finished his Tawaf, he met the angels and they congratulated him on Hajj and said: We performed his Hajj two thousand years before you.
The Holy Prophet (pbuh) said that Hazrat Adam (pbuh) performed all the Hajj on foot, the number of his Hajj is three hundred. On the occasion of the first Hajj met Jibril Amin (as) in Arafat and he said: O Adam, may your Hajj be accepted, we have circumambulated this house fifty thousand years before your birth.
Etiquette of Hajj
- First of all, make the intention pure for Allah Almighty that the purpose of this journey is only to gain the pleasure of Allah Almighty and Hazrat Muhammad (pbuh).
- Observe the prayers
- If a person owes a debt or trust, he should repay the debts or trusts of the people.
- If you are employed in a government or private company, apply for Hajj leave in time
- Have your medical check-up done at least two months before departure for Hajj and get it done by a doctor who is fully aware of Hajj matters.
- Know well that Hajj is a great spiritual journey. But there is also a need for physical exertion, so get in the habit of walking as much as possible and exercise yourself.
- Take money with you from your halal and good wealth otherwise Hajj is not expected to be accepted even though the obligation will be fulfilled
- Take your luggage with you when you need it so you don’t have to worry about it
- Write the name, address, home phone number, group number, teacher’s name or school number on your bag which will be issued to you from Haji Camp.
- Before starting the trip, check all the luggage once again and check the necessary documents
- Carry a good quality bag to keep all the documents of travel Hajj and Umrah in which passport, identity card, ticket, health certificate, bank receipt, bank draft can come easily. Always keep the travel bag around your neck and Protect
This is the occasion when Muslims demonstrate a community, and this is the essence of every act of worship in Islam We must not only consider it a habit but also its root cause Its color should look like a full year, not a year later.