Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam is a short greeting and Salam that is recited whenever the name of the Holy Prophet appears somewhere.
You must be reading this too, do you know its meaning, so let us tell you about it and see it in written form.
Meaning of Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam in English
It means Sallallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam.” O Allah, send mercy and blessings upon your Prophet and also send peace” This Durood is recited by every Muslim because whenever the Prophet Muhammad is mentioned, it must be repeated.
Whether you are in the mosque or busy with your normal duties, Whether you are writing a book or giving a speech.
Virtue of Durood Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam
Durood Sharif is one of the blessed blessings of Allah, who have immense blessings and bounties at their feet. It is such eternal wealth that whoever gets it, his religion and world will be successful Would you like to know what it will bring?
- The treasure of Allah’s mercy
- Atonement for sins
- A ladder of elevation
- Adornment of the Majlis
- Treatment of poverty
- The process leading to heaven
- Purity of heart
- Solving problems
- Joy of the soul
- Treatment of spiritual problems
- The means of deliverance from hell and the key of intercession
Durood Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam In Hadith
- Reciting Durood is a proof of love for the Prophet (PBUH). The one who recites blessings and salutations frequently will be closer to the Prophet on the Day of Resurrection.
- Durood and Salam is the pure act that cleanses the human body and mind from all kinds of impurities, impurities and pollution.
- The greatest virtue and characteristic of Durood and Salam is that the one who recites Durood and Salam frequently is blessed with the visitation of the Holy Prophet (PBUH) in a dream or waking state.
- Whoever recites blessings and peace with a sincere heart, Allah will shower His blessings on him.
- The blessing of reciting Durood is estimated from the fact that Allah sends blessings on the one who recites Durood.
- A Muslim who mentions the Holy Prophet (PBUH) or to whom the Prophet is mentioned, it is obligatory upon him to recite Durood.