Lets see Mothers Day Quotes in Islam” Mother is the name of the entity that hides all the sorrows and troubles of life in her womb. She has spent her life in the happiness of her children and this ritual will continue as long as this world lasts forever.
Thus, every human being in the world, no matter what language he speaks, no matter what his religion is. Motherhood is valuable to everyone. The mother is a puppet of fidelity. Which is alive for its children By the way, the world has set a special day for mother.
Mother is the most beautiful gift from God in the world. Mother is a flower that will continue to permeate the entire universe till the end of time. That is why it is said that the very existence of the mother is a source of comfort, peace and tranquility, kindness and love, patience and contentment and sincerity and fidelity.
Emotional Islamic Quotes on Parents
Islam has given special importance to the payment of mother’s rights and has also given the example of mother’s love to explain Allah’s love for the servant. That he loves the servant seventy times more than the mother.
Heaven is under the feet of the mother, which means that all the acts of worship together cannot be equal to the service of the mother. Therefore, we should always be diligent in paying this right till death. This will end the depravity and unrest in our lives.
A man came to the service of Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) and begged. Who is the person I would better associate with? Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said: Your mom.
Mothers Dua Quotes
Other words for mom; Amma, Ammi, Mom, Mama, mothers, etc., which show that the word mother is a very similar word in many languages of the world, and when the child breaks the boundaries of crying and running sounds of a certain type. Is able to make sounds and can speak, so he usually makes simple sounds like um um / ma ma / mum mum / mama mama (pa pa) etc.
The mother is called Umm in Arabic. Umm has been mentioned 84 times in the Quran. Its plural is umhat this word appears eleven times in the Quran،Umm means the origin of something, since the existence of children comes from the mother, so the mother is the origin of the children.
Just as the Qur’an is called Umm Al-Kitab because it is the source of all knowledge, Makkah is called Umm Al-Qura because it is the center of the Arab region.
Mothers Day in Islam Quotes
Hazrat Abdullah bin Omar When he saw a man in the Haram, he knew him from the people of Yemen and He was his mother’s helper and reciting this poem: I am a camel to ride for it, I am not afraid when the riders are scared. he says: O Abdullah bin Omar, do you see that I can give my mother’s due?
Hazrat Abdullah bin Umar said: No, my dear friend, what a misunderstanding you are in. Your mother kept you in her womb for about nine months and kept sighing step by step. Not even a sigh has been paid yet.
It is clear from this hadith that no matter how hard a person tries, he cannot pay his dues to his parents even if he spends his whole life in their service.
Mother Islamic Quotes
It is narrated from Hazrat Abo Horaira that Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said: His nose should be dusty, his nose should be dusty, his nose should be dusty (ie humiliated and disgraced). Someone said: who is that? Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH)said: Whoever found his parents in his life and did not serve them and could not enter Paradise.
Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said that serving one’s parents is better than jihad. In Sahih Bukhari, it is narrated from Hazrat Abdollah ebn Omar (RA) that a man came to the service of Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) to seek Order to join the war. You said, “Are your parents alive?” “Yes, they are alive,” he said He said, “Go and serve your parents. This is your jihad.”
Read Must: How to treat your wife in islam
Mothers Day Quotes in Islam
Now we discuss heart touching mother in Islam quotes:
- Mother is a flower whose fragrance never fades but grows brighter day by day
- The mother is the tree whose fruit is never bitter
- The mother is the flower that never dies, the flower that is always fragrant and radiant
- In the world, motherhood is a relationship for which there is no substitute
- Mother is a form of God’s love in the world.
- There is no one who loves children more than a mother
- Writing something about the greatness of the mother is like closing the sea in a jar.
- Motherhood is another name for compassion, sincerity, selfless love and sacrifice.
- The mother is the one who walks on thorns, but she always puts her children to sleep on the flower bed.
- The mother is the one who never shows kindness and does not ask for the reward of her love, but is selfless and showers her love on her children.
- The mother is a prayer that always reaches out to the Merciful Lord and protects the children step by step.
- A mother is one of the most sincere relationships in the world. Her life revolves around her children.
- Mother is the most valuable asset and the greatest asset of the universe. His compassion, love, sincerity and loyalty need no introduction
- Mother is the great blessing of God Almighty, the first school of intellect and consciousness, the source of sincerity, the garden where tenderness is like the petals of flowers for the children at all times.
In short, mother is the flower of heaven without which life is meaningless. Ask the value of motherhood to those whose mothers passed away in childhood. Without a mother, man is like a branch that faces the strong winds of time and the heat of the sun.
May Allah keep all mothers safe and keep their shadow on their children forever. At the same time, it is prayed that the Lord may give the children the opportunity to honor and serve their mothers so that through this service they will be able to enjoy the bliss of Hajj Akbar.