Are you looking for Allahumma inni asaluka al jannah Dua with English Meaning “Of course, it is in the nature of man that he wants to be kept in bliss at all times, whether those blessings are of the world or of heaven.
There is no doubt that the life of this world is temporary while the real life is of the Hereafter. Let us teach you a prayer of asking for heaven today.
This prayer can be recited by every Muslim because it is the shortest and if memorized it is very useful, because it is in the hadith: If a person asks Allah Almighty for Paradise three times Allah humma inni as alukal jannah, then Paradise asks Allah:
Give Paradise to this servant. Similarly, if one is afraid of Hell Allahumma Ajirni Minan Naar, then Hell asks Allah: O Allah! Save him from the torment of fire.
Allahumma Inni Asaluka al Jannah Meaning in English
we have read the prayer to go to heaven. Let us tell you what scenes will be seen in heaven and who will go to heaven first.
Enter Heaven First
- It is narrated from Hazrat Ana’s (RA) that Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said: When the Day of Resurrection comes; I will knock on the door of Paradise.
- The keeper of heaven will say – who are you who are knocking; I will answer him Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) means I will tell my name. Upon hearing this, he will cry out:
- Surely I have been commanded to open the gates of Paradise for Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) only. I will not open it for anyone before that.
- Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said: All the Prophets (sws) will be allowed to enter Paradise only after I enter it. And my ummah will also enter Paradise before all other ummahs.
- Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said: I am the first Messenger to enter Paradise and I am not proud of this announcement.
Allahumma inni as’aluka al jannah Meaning in Urdu
Allah’s Word to the People of Paradise
Hazrat Abu Saeed Al-Khudri narrated that Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said: Allah will say to the people of Paradise: O people of Paradise! They will say: Our Lord! We are in your presence Want your happiness All kinds of good are at your disposal.
Allah will say: Are you happy? They will say: Our Lord! Why should we not rejoice that you have given us something that none of the creatures have given?
Allah will say: Shall I not give you better than that? They will say: Our Lord, what could be better than this? Allah Almighty will say: I have given you my pleasure. I will never be angry with you after today (ie I will always love you)
Allahumma inni as’aluka al jannah Dua Explanation
It is narrated from Hazrat Sohaib (RA) that Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said: When the people of Paradise enter Paradise, Allah Almighty will say:
If you want something else, can I give it to you? They will say: (O our Lord! What is lacking in your bounties already?) Have you not enlightened our faces? Did you not admit us to heaven? And did not save us from Hell?
Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said: Then Allaah will remove the veil (from His beauty), then they (will know that) they did not find anything better than seeing their Lord. Then he recited this verse: For those who do good deeds, there is a good reward (but) there is an increase in it. (Addition means seeing God.
Hazrat Jabir bin Abdullah narrates that Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said: The people of Paradise will be enjoying their blessings when suddenly a light will shine. They will raise their heads, and then Allah will appear to them from above and will say: O people of Paradise! Peace be upon you.
Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said: Then Allah, the Lord of Glory, will look towards the people of Paradise with compassion and love, and they will look towards the beauty of Allah with loving eyes.
As long as they are engaged in seeing Allah they will not be attracted to any other blessing of Paradise till Allah will cover them but the effect of His light and His blessing will always remain on them even in their abode.
Scene of Meeting the People of Paradise with Allah
- Hazrat Abo Horaira said: I said: Shall we meet our Lord? He said: Yes, do you have any doubt in seeing the sun and the fourteenth moon? We replied: No. He said: In the same way you will not doubt in the sight of your Lord. There will be no one in this party with whom Allah will not speak directly.
- He will even say to one of them: O so become so-and-so! Do you remember the day you said such and such? So he will remind her of some of her sins.
- That person will ask: O Lord! Have you not forgiven me? Allah Almighty will say: Yes, why not and you have reached this place only because of my forgiveness. People will be in such a state that a cloud will cover them.
- And they will be perfumed with a fragrance they have never smelled before. Then our Lord will say: Arise towards the reward and honor which We have prepared for you and take from it whatever you desire. Then we will come to the bazaar where the angels will be the angels.
- Such a bazaar no eye has seen, no ear has heard and no heart has thought of it. Whatever we want will be provided to us, (like the world) there will be no buying and selling.
- In this bazaar, the people of Paradise will meet each other. Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said: The higher ones will go ahead and meet the lower ones, there will be no inferiority then he (the lower class) will be amazed to see her clothes.
- The conversation will not end yet that he will see even more beautiful clothes on his body and this is because no one there will have any sadness and grief.
- Then we will return to our homes. Our wives will greet us and say, Welcome, welcome, you are back, and your beauty is far greater than it was when you left us.
- He will say: Today we are sitting in the assembly of our Lord Almighty (due to which) we were entitled to be transformed into such a luminous form.